Landscape Design & Construction
Transform your yard want into exactly what you want. Get the job done right with our expert help!
Pavers, Patios, and Firepits
- Pavers are available in many colors and shapes.
- Pavers are durable - used for walkways and driveways.
- Pavers won't crack like concrete and last 10 times longer.
We install professional rock walls according to manufacturer's guidelines:
- Proper compaction before and behind walls.
- Level base to ensure a straight wall.
- Drainage behind walls. Water is a wall's natural enemy.
Sod & Hydroseed
We use top quality sod. Our sod is a Bluegrass mix that grows great throughout the Inland Northwest!
If cost is a concern, try hydroseeding. We use a mix of Bluegrass and Fescue that also grows great throughout the Inland Northwest!
Professional Landscape Maintenance
Quality lawn care maintenance and cleanup services for larger residential or commercial landscapes.
Water Features & Sprinklers
Ponds & Water Features
Transform a section of your yard into a tranquil, relaxing pond or water feature. We can create just the right water feature for you.
We install residential and commercial sprinkler systems using Rainbird parts. Head to head sprinkler coverage is incorporated into our design process. Proper pipe sizing and water flow that is required for the system to run correctly is part of our design/build process.
We install beautiful outdoor lighting systems and specialize in low voltage terrace lighting that creates a warm environment for your landscape.
We have been professionally installing Christmas lights for over 30 years throughout the Inland Northwest. We also sell high-quality Christmas lights at discount pricing.
Go Green with Eco Freindly Solutions
- Save money with NO mowing, NO fertilizer, and NO water.
- Choose from fake grass, putting greens, or dog turf.
- Clean and green the entire year.
Dripline Irrigation System
- Saves an average of 400 gallons per cycle vs. sprinklers.
- Smart clocks adjust automatically based on weather data.
- Soil sensors to shut off water when it rains.
- Save an average of 200 watts per cycle with LED lights.
- LED Christmas lights use 10 watts vs. 100 watts per strand.
- LED lights are brighter and last 10 times longer.
- Reduce summer air conditioning bills by up to 50% by strategically planting trees that give shade to the house.
- Trees clean the air we breath by absorbing pollutant gases.
- Trees filter particulates out of the air by trapping them on their leaves and bark.